Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music and the Young Generation

Music, I feel like it does make the teens come up with ideas that they are free to do whatever they want and cause there to be this rebel like feeling towards parents. And for that reason I feel like parents cannot enjoy the music that their children are listening but if they were to listen to that kind of music things would be different but the thing is they do not. When the teens were still infants, I assume that they would listen to what ever kind of music their parents would listen to. That is what usually brought them together, made then feel like they were close. But as time goes on, the kids grow up start hanging out with friends and start changing. Music is one of the things that kids change through. As kids they maybe start liking it because they have some degrading lyrics, which as kids they knew it was a bad thing but since it is said in music they might feel like it is alright and start doing it themselves. I feel like it is a good thing that teens start thinking differently than their parents because it create some one new not just another person with the same ideals as their parents, I do not mean its bad to have the same i deals as parents but it nice to have different views not just being trapped within the ideologies that were taught by the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment